Welcome Letter from "Greentech 2023" Chairperson
Renewable energy, climate, and sustainability community,
It is our pleasure to invite you to take part in "GREENTECH", the second annual renewable energy and sustainability conference and exhibition to be held on Tuesday, October 10th, 2023, at the Ramada Hotel, Jerusalem. Energy innovation communities, in Israel and around the world, are increasing their activity. Most of these activities are directed towards green energy, which is expected to fulfill forecasts for reducing fuel combustion and atmospheric pollution. Statements of the leaders and designers of the green energy production programs in the coming decades rely on shelf technologies, which will find it difficult to meet the stated challenges, this will require new developments and improve existing technologies.
The second conference on renewable energy and sustainability will be held for the second time in Jerusalem and is co-organized with the EnergyCom community and with sponsorship from the Azrieli College of Engineering and the Green Energy Center, which was recently established.
The conference will be held at the Ramada Hotel on Tuesday, October 10th, 2023, and will be dedicated to technologies that are in development at various stages by academic institutions, industrial companies, policymakers, and legislators.
Our call is directed to academia, industries, and energy companies for investment and the establishment of green energy production sites, and government ministries entities engaged in the field.
Among the topics included in the conference plan:
- Types of green energy production: solar, wind, hydraulic, waves, biomass, hydrogen and others.
- Developing technologies for savings and optimal management of energy.
- Technologies for environmental conservation, aerial and ground electric transportation, and pollutant treatments.
- Demonstration sites and experimental laboratories in the fields of energy production and environmental conservation.
- Design, manage, and control technologies for distributed energy sites.
- Energy storage and transmission.
We look forward to seeing your participation in this important conference.
Dr. Moshe Zilberman, Conference Chairman